People & Organisation
Prayukti is a consulting firm dedicated for the welfare of society and its surroundings. Our employees are our strength. By crossing various socio-economic barriers, we have successfully completed various assignments. Prayukti Values and Ethics have motivated us to deliver high quality output for continuously improve our services.
We believe in a set of values that involves the right approach, attitude, precise behavior, respect for others and lively communication. Outside or inside our office, we are dedicated to following the ‘ethical conduct and behavior’ to work with our clients and carry on business.
The programme is aimed at developing managers, team leaders and production staff with knowledge, skills and attitudes to produce quality in the workplace.
Time – Line
We are very much client centric firm. We understand that time factor is of utmost importance. Keeping this in mind, we have been efficiently managing the deadline.
Prayukti International was founded in 2015 by a group of experienced environmental practitioners who are committed to make a change by offering quality full-service, no-frills environmental consulting at reasonable rates keeping the customer front and center at all times. The company currently has a footprint that covers the Middle East and the Asian subcontinent with the ability to offer services globally. The core team at Prayukti has worked extensively in the United States, Canada, Europe, Middle East and the Asian subcontinent and has an average experience of 20+ years in the field of environmental consulting.
Prayukti International practitioners have worked with clients around the world in various industry sectors to offer innovative and sustainable environmental solutions in key industrial sectors which include oil & gas utilities, chemical industry and manufacturing infrastructure. Prayukti understands that every prudent operator striving to be environmentally responsible seeks sustainable solutions that are not only practical but economically sensible. Having worked with companies that are seeking to have a bright future in a competitive market place, Prayukti leverages its skillset and relationships to develop balanced environmental solutions for its clients.
- ACore team members with 20+ years of international environmental consulting experience in South east Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America.
- ATeam includes PhD, ME & M.Sc. from reputed National and International Institutes.
- ATechnology partners in Europe and North America.
- AIn-house capability for full-scope Environmental Monitoring and Modelling (air, water and noise).
- AExclusive tie-ups with International SMEs for niche services.
- AEfficient team to deal with social and livelihood related projects.
- ACore team members have global experience in Advisory, Due diligence, Auditing, Safety and Health Risk & Disaster Management.
- AHaving experience in livelihood and sustainability.
Mr. Atanu Raha
Head – International Operations
Dr. Srinivas Karuchola
Team Leader – Marine Services
Mr. Dibakar Chatterjee
Partner – Economic & Planning Div.
Dr. Aniruddha Dey
Partner – Social, Gender & Livelihood Div.
Mr. Ashok Palit
Head – Infrastructure Engineering
Mr. Karthik Balagopal
Process safety and Risk Specialist
Mr. Bhaskar Bandyopadhyay
Prof. Dr. Panchanan Pramanik
Mr. Biplab Ketan Paul
Advisor – Water Resource & Women Empowerment
Mr. Rangeet Mitra
Mr. Prasenjit Ghosh
Mr. Prithwish Kumar Saha